+Susen Rogen

Thursday 16 July 2015

Delegating Social Media Tasks – Are You Getting It Right?

No images? Hard to read? Show in browser

Hi again,

I just wanted to ask your opinion about our latest blog post:

Delegating social media tasks within your team is far more complicated than you would think. Why? You will see in a few minutes. But first, I need to start with a personal story.

I studied mathematics and computer science. While studying I used to work for a professor doing a variety of tasks. I handled several programming jobs, handled some databases, etc. One day he gave me a more complicated task...


What do you think? Leave a comment!

Jonathan (The Social Ms)
Don't want these? Abmelden
Friendly Fellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt) | Im Kieferngrund 9 | | 14163 Berlin | | 49 163 269 49 43

No comments:

Post a Comment