+Susen Rogen

Thursday 18 July 2019

Proposed Amendment to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code - Cabinet Approved!!

View this email in your browser
Thanks & Best Regards
 
Anil Goel
Chartered Accountant & Insolvency Professional
 
Founder Chairman
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP
(The largest Insolvency Professionals Entity of India)
 
 Founder Chairman 
AAA Capital Services Private Limited 
(India's largest 'Resolution & Enforcement Agents' under SARFAESI Act)
 
Senior Partner
AKG & Co., Chartered Accountants

Head Office: 
E-10A, Kailash Colony, 
New Delhi-110048
 
Mob: 9811055148
Phone: 011-4666 4600

Other Offices: Mumbai I Kolkata I Raipur I Chennai I Hyderabad I Kochi | Ahmedabad | Ludhiana | Bengaluru | Ranchi I Nagpur
Copyright © 2019 AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, All rights reserved.
(The largest Insolvency Professionals Entity of India)

Our mailing address is:
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP
E-10 Kailash Colony
Delhi 110048
India

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment