+Susen Rogen

Thursday 12 September 2019

Celebrating 100 Cases – AAA Insolvency Milestones!!

View this email in your browser
The AAA Insolvency Professionals is thrilled to celebrate this milestone with you.

On this occasion, we hope that you will take a moment to reflect on the AAA Insolvency has played in your life and find time to celebrate this special milestone in a way that is meaningful to you.
  • Connect with our organization. 
  • Learn what is happening in AAA Insolvency by visiting our website and following on social media.
Let us know how you choose to celebrate! we love hearing from you
Thanks & Regards
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP
(India's Largest Insolvency Professional Entity)

Phone: 011-4666 4600
anilgoel@aaainsolvency.com
www.insolvencyandbankruptcy.in

AAA Branches: Delhi I Mumbai I Kolkata I Raipur I Chennai I Hyderabad I Kochi | Ahmedabad | Ludhiana | Bengaluru | Ranchi I Nagpur
Twitter
Facebook
Website
LinkedIn
Copyright © 2019 AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted-in at our website

Our mailing address is:
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP
E-10A Kailash Colony
Delhi 110048
India

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment