Jokes, Humour & Funny stories 🤣😹🙈😆 • 232.4K followers
Jokes & funny stories on Quora - for when you need a laugh or two. :)
Lane Stylgar Gray, Truck Driver and Steel player (1986-present)
Answered September 13
The biggest one I caught was when I had the timing belt done on my 88 Omni. Looking at the itemized bill, they included $128 labor to remove and replace the various V-belts...
Jane Johnson, Nurse, Currently a Carer for elders. at Mercy Health (2010-present)
Answered September 11
Thirty six years ago, my now husband and I were engaged but not yet married. We’d been saving hard for approximately 1 year. Being diligent in expanding our finances and pr...
Steve Maziarz, Been around a while
Answered September 5
After a decade of making a lot of money, I was full of myself. Then, I hit bottom, losing almost everything in the dot com bust. The only job I could get that Christmas was...
No comments:
Post a Comment