+Susen Rogen

Monday, 18 January 2016

How Twitter Made Me A Marketing Pro

... and you can be one, too!

Hi again,

Here is our newest post on The Social Ms, what do you think?

How Twitter Made Me A Marketing Pro

A few years back when we founded our publishing platform exploreB2B I had my first contact with Twitter. And to be honest, I had no clue. I created my personal Twitter account for the single purpose of giving our new company account a first follower. I did not plan to use my personal account for the simple reason that I did not know what I know now about Twitter. ...

Read the full article: How Twitter Made Me A Marketing Pro

What do you think? Leave a comment!

Jonathan
Copyright © 2016 The Social Ms by Friendly Fellows UG (haftungsbeschr√§nkt), All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have been in touch with The Social Ms.

Our mailing address is:
The Social Ms by Friendly Fellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Im Kieferngrund 9
Berlin 14163
Germany

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment