+Susen Rogen

Wednesday 18 May 2016

The 17 Worst Social Media Tips I Ever Got

Hi,

We just wanted to let you know about the latest posts on our blog:

The 17 Worst Social Media Tips I Ever Got

A couple of years ago, I was a total social media fool. I mean, I registered on Facebook because my brother Jonathan and I founded an online based company – everybody was already there and talking, and I did not know how it all worked. I got a personal Twitter account to give our newly created company account a first follower; I had no clue that my personal account would fast outgrow our company account and become one of our most valuable social media assets. ... Read More on The Social Ms.

7 Quick And Easy SEO Habits To Boost Your Content's Search Performance

For writers, small business owners, and pretty much everyone who doesn't revel in a sea of data, search engine optimization can be a dark and scary idea. Google's algorithm is constantly changing and shrouded in relative mystery. But improving your content's SEO doesn't have to mean endless spreadsheets or jumping through hoops. ... Read More on The Social Ms

If you like the content we send your way - please share it with your network!

Jonathan

PS: No sales? No eyes on your content? There is a connection! Our ebook "The Social Traffic Code" can help!



Unsubscribe | The Social Ms by Friendly Fellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Im Kieferngrund 9, Berlin, Germany 14163

No comments:

Post a Comment