+Susen Rogen

Monday 17 August 2015

Social Media Is Heading In The Wrong Direction - Don't Follow

No images? Hard to read? Show in browser

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know about the latest article on our blog - and today's post is special to me. 

Todays post is one that I have written almost two years ago - it was published on our platform exploreB2B, which has now died, but rereading it I decided it was still relevant and I added a few more thoughts to it.

"The only reason this post has a slight chance of getting your attention, is that I am tweeting it and I designed the headline to catch attention. Since my Twitter account has a considerable reach, a few people will retweet it without ever having read it. My sister and cofounder Susanna will tweet it, as will our company account. These retweets will ensure that it gets a bit of attention. Is this a real quality indicator?"


What do you think? If you like the article we would be grateful if you could share it with your network - pay with a tweet, kind of... :)

I also have an announcement to make: 

The Social Media Traffic Generation Masterclass is really shaping up. On Thursday this week (August 20), we will make it available regularly. 

What is the Masterclass about? The Masterclass teaches you how to get massive webtraffic an build your social media audience. 

A lot of you have already participated in our previous offers to join the Masterclass early, but for those of you who haven't, if you join the Masterclass before Monday, August 24 you will receive everything included and all future updates for $145 instead of $445.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jonathan (The Social Ms)
Don't want these? Abmelden
Friendly Fellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt) | Im Kieferngrund 9 | | 14163 Berlin | | 49 163 269 49 43

No comments:

Post a Comment