+Susen Rogen

Sunday 23 August 2015

Social Media Marketing And Its Similarities To Training For A Marathon

No images? Hard to read? Show in browser

Hi again,

Let me start with a short reminder that our early adopter offer to get The Social Media Traffic Generation Masterclass for $145 instead of $445 ends tomorrow at 8 AM PDT. 


Other than that - I wanted to let you know about Susanna's latest article on our blog:

"A friend of mine is going to run the Berlin Marathon at the end of September this year. It all started over two and a half years ago when she asked me if I would run the Nike women’s run (called “We own the night” in 2013) with her. 

Since then she runs regularly and it also motivated myself to start running regularly again. We rarely train together, but we did quite a few of long distance runs together. And finally this year she registered for the Berlin marathon joining another 40.000 runners. I have no doubt that she will finish successfully.

The whole journey has been a great motivation and inspiration for me, too. ..."


Do you like this article? Got anything to add? Disagree? We want to know!

Jonathan and Susanna (The Social Ms)
Don't want these? Abmelden
Friendly Fellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt) | Im Kieferngrund 9 | | 14163 Berlin | | 49 163 269 49 43

No comments:

Post a Comment